Sunday 1 May 2016 - 2 May 2016
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Netley Marsh Showground
The Hampshire Country Fair 2016 will be held on the Bank Holiday Sunday & Monday, May 1st-2nd. All the fun of Hampshire, with good food and entertainment for all the family.
- Horse-boarding – the fourth heats of the 2016 season. Thrills and spills
- Stunt Mania – incredible, adrenaline filled stunts from this amazing motorcycle stunt team
- Scurries – the fourth heats of 2016, scurry driving
- Man Vs Beast – scurry and pony Vs the mighty Isuzu. Who will you cheer for?
- Working ferrets – Simon Pakefield shows you how he uses ferrets in the wild
- Falconry – watch our amazing birds of prey in action
- Chase the Bunny – a fun competition for all dogs who like to chase (*not a real bunny!)
Netley Marsh Showground, Hants SO40 7GY
Tickets on the day: Adults £13, Over 65s £12, Children (15 and under) £4 (Under 5s free).
Show open 10am-6pm
Learn more: Official site