As we approach March, and the start of spring, what better way is there to show how much you love the New Forest than by joining in annual New Forest spring clean?
Resemble not the little snail, who with slime records its trail…
PUBLIC LITTER PICKS – 6TH TO 14TH MARCH 2010
- Date, Location, Grid Reference
- Saturday 6th March, Godshill Cricket Pitch car park. SU182151
- Monday 8th March, Vereley car park. SU197052
- Tuesday 9th March. Dibden car park. SU407057
- Wednesday 10th March, Anderwood car park. SU248058
- Friday 12th March, Broadley car park. SU247988
- Saturday 13th March, Forest Front, Netley View. SU424053
- Sunday 14th March, Kings Hat car park. SU386055
All litter picks start at 10am and will finish by 12.30pm.
Volunteers should wear suitable footwear and clothing (trousers).
There is a minimum age of 16 years on all the litter picks
Spaces on each event are limited so please phone Alexis Reeve at the Forestry Commission on 023 8028 6840 (Mon – Friday 8.30am-4pm) or by e-mail