The village of Bartley
Bartley is located in the north-eastern part of the New Forest National Park in the civil parish of Copythorne. Situated between Woodlands and Cadnam.
Bartley Church is known as ‘The Tin Church’ which was built in 1900 and is made from corrugated iron.
Bartley is located between Cadnam and Woodlands in the New Forest and is in the Home to the ‘Tin Church’