Long Meadow campsite and caravan park welcomes caravans, tents and motorhomes. Set at New Park, Charles II’s favourite New Forest lodge. Long Meadow offers direct Forest access giving guests the chance to explore the New Forest. Near to Brockenhurst, Long Meadow offers a great location from which to enjoy the best of the National Park.
Long Meadow has 18 electrical hardstanding pitches, 10 grass electric pitches and 72 non-electric grass pitches. All pitches are allocated prior to arrival.
Long Meadow campsite facilities:
- Ladies and Gents toilets and hand wash basins
- Ladies and Gents shower blocks
- Washing up facilities
- Water points throughout the campsite
- Chemical disposal point
- Limited selection of premium electric hook up pitches
- Spacious grass pitches
- Direct access onto the open forest from the back of the campsite
- Bike hire can be pre arranged
Wardens are on hand from 9.00am until 6.00pm to answer any questions you have during your stay.
Tel: 01590 622489