The New Forest Wildlife Park video
The New Forest Wildlife Park animals:
- 4 species of otter: Eurasian (indigenous to UK) Asian Short Claw , North American River otter and the endangered Giant otter from South America.
- European wolf
- 12 species of owls
- European bison
- pine martens
- Scottish wildcat
- wild boar
Spring/Summer: Open every day 10.00am – 5.30pm. Last advised entry 4.30pm.
Autumn/Winter: Open every day 10.00am – dusk. Last advised entry approximately 3.00pm.
- Adults £10.50
- Children (between 3 and 16 years) £7.50
- Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children) £31.00
- Seniors (over 60) £9.50
- Disabled/special needs adult £9.25
- Disabled/special needs child £6.25
- Designated Carer FREE
- Serving Military Personnel (with ID) £9.25
The New Forest Wildlife Park is located 7 kms from Southampton. Just off the M271/A35 Southampton to Lyndhurst Road. Follow the brown tourist signs
Contact The New Forest Wildlife Park
- Tel: 02380 292408
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.newforestwildlifepark.co.uk/